Tuesday, March 22

Possible Pregnancy Symptoms or Faux?

So I don't know if I'm just experiencing symptoms from the aforementioned quasi-UTI or if this is all in my head or if these could be very early signs of pregnancy, but I just want to put it out there...

I have lower back pain. I also have a dull throb in my abdomen/ pelvic area.

In my mind, I feel that it's much too early to be experiencing any pregnancy symptoms, being that I would barely be but a few days pregnant, but I have heard and read that a few women feel the "change" immediately.

I guess I just wanted to put this out there to see, regardless of how I dumb I might come across. I could be one of those women who experience the "change" immediately or I could just be weird. Time will tell.

One thing that I am curious about is whether my breasts will get sensitive when I'm pregnant. I never have experienced that... not before puberty, not during that time of the month, never really. Women that I've talked to say this was their sure sign before the pregnancy test turned positive. Again, only time will tell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed its early signs!