Monday, May 30

All about me...

So this week... well a few days this week... I guess actually just a few evenings this week are ALL ABOUT ME!


I thought I'd update you on my week to come, in case you wonder why I might be missing in action during this very sensitive time.


Tomorrow night I get my hair done... it's been a while and definitely needed. Looking forward to freshening up for a clean, spring look. Getting my hair done always makes me feel better. Definitely looking forward to it.


Wednesday night I will be receiving a beautiful, stress relieving, relaxing full body massage. Yes... I know I'm kinda rubbing it in... but I've got to take advantage of my fantastic employer benefits!


Thursday evening I will be treated to a 4-hour spa. This will include a manicure, pedicure, 60 minute body scrub, followed by a chocolate facial. Yah... I love Kijiji Deals! Did I mention that this is only $60.


Now, I know this seems a little excessive and maybe I did book one too many things for this week, but I know I deserve it and it will be an incredible way to relax and pass the time of the two week wait.


So, before you get too jealous know that I will be very busy this weekend. My sister-in-law is getting married on Saturday. Festivities will begin on Friday and last well into Sunday! It's always nice to share in the love of two people beginning a new time in their lives together. That, and I get to see my handsome husband in a new suit and I get to rock a new outfit too. 


It will be a great week! Talk to you soon enough!


P.S. Maybe it's just me... but I feel like I have super smelling ability...

No comments: