Friday, May 27

Getting a little (a lot) excited...

So maybe it's the new look of my blog or the fact that ovulation is probably right around the corner, but I'm pretty excited.


Soon I will post pictures of my ovulation predictor test strips and the test line's gradual increase in colour.


So I've found contradictory results on what this gradual increase in colour means (or doesn't mean, for that matter).


I understand that according to my OPK's instructions that I DO NOT have a positive result until the test line is as dark or darker than the control line, but there is no indication whether or not any colour on the test line means anything.


Some people online have said that it means nothing because there are always varying amounts of LH in our bodies and others have said that the gradual increase in colour peaked when they had a big fat positive LH result.


Here's hoping that I can speak from experience soon.