Monday, June 6

Magic, memories, and moments...

So the wedding was everything every Bride could ever dreams of.


It seems crazy to think it has been a week since my last post. Last week I enjoyed getting my hair done and having a massage... but my spa night got cancelled - so I rescheduled it before my brother's wedding later this summer.


On Friday the family spent the day setting up the reception hall - it was beautiful! We braved the cold on Saturday for the outdoor farm wedding. I was amazed at the turn out! So much support for the couple!


With so many memories made this weekend... it's hard to pick one that really stands out for me. For me one of the biggest highlights was getting to hold a two week old baby (my husband's cousin's son). He was just so small, so content, so perfect. You should see those lips! It felt so right - especially sitting there on the couch with my husband's arm around me - I wanted to take the little guy home!


After spending this weekend with so many family members, I'm more anxious than ever to see if this is THE month that we got pregnant. Against better knowledge, last night I took a pregnancy test - I'm still 6 days or so until my period could show up - it was negative. I honestly had a bit of a cry, but I also know it was early. I need to keep my chin up.


I guess I'll just have to continue to wait until Saturday (or possibly later depending on what my cycle decides to do this month).


Send magical baby dust my way!

No comments: