Thursday, June 16

26 Things About Me

So in order to keep you all entertained while we wait for my period to finish (and hopefully moving past the "am I pregnant?" posts) I thought I'd write a post that shares 26 things about me.

1. I have short hair. I recently chopped my hair off to a point that I can proudly say I have short hair. I enjoy that my appearance is different than most females. I love that I have the confidence to do what most females wouldn't even consider.

2. I am debt free. We are debt free. My husband and I paid of $80000 of debt in three years. Yah, we pretty much rule!

3. I finally am at a job where I feel like I could be building a career. I'm working at a mortgage brokerage.

4. I am sewing again. For my birthday this year my husband got me a sewing machine. I have really loved making crib quilts.

5. I recently completed a chakra course. It was something I did entirely for me and it has been life changing.

6. I love Matt & Nat bags and Miz Mooz Shoes.

7. I absolutely love raspberry bubble tea and sushi. Oh, and red velvet cupcakes. And nonfat green tea lattes.

8. I have stopped weighing myself daily. I'd been doing it for years, and one day I just stopped.

9. I recently got a Library card and I am loving it!

10. I seem to have recently acquired a love for owl themed decor. Especially baby decor.

11. For my birthday this year I got a tarot card reading done - very cool, will do again.

13. Last weekend I treated myself to two new pairs glasses. Yeah for finally having prescription sunglasses!

14. Yesterday my husband and I found a REALTOR that we love and trust... hopefully house shopping soon!

15. I love finding random information on the internet - especially things to clarify my random thoughts.

16. I don't wash my face before going to bed - it's something I really need to work on changing.

17. I love my family. I have a Dad, a Mom, and a younger brother who is getting married about two months! 

18. I really love food, cooking, and new recipes - but really hate cleaning the kitchen.

19. I'm a spreadsheet nut - any information that I can organize into tables to calculate results thrills me... ya I know...

20. I love little details - little things mean so much to me - sometimes I loose grasp on the bigger picture.

21. I really, really love my husband. I am IN LOVE with him more and more each day.

22. I hope to travel more one day. 

23. I only own one vehicle - we've done without two for at least 5 years - we'll see what baby brings (and maybe new house).

24. In university I took a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Linguistics and a minor in Psychology.

25. My best friends don't live in the same province as me (yah... I'm Canadian... eh).

26. I really want to have a healthy child with my husband.

Hope you've learned a little more about me.

No comments: