Sunday, April 3

Sunday morning... No period... Could I be... PREGNANT?!?

So today is the day I am supposed to expect my period.


As of this morning, my period has not come. Could this be it? 


I am so excited, but I'm trying to stay calm. 


There are a few things I've noticed about the internet and pregnancy:


  • Everyone's experience seems so different
  • Everyone seems to think their experience is "the rule"
  • There can be so, so many differentiating factors (I didn't realize it could be so complicated)
  • I need to take everything I read with a grain of salt because everyone comes from different backgrounds, different levels of education, and everyone has a different body.
I am glad I started this blog because it is simply about my experience.

I hope you enjoy.

I'm not sure when I'll take a pregnancy test - I'll keep you posted!